ABOUT SPRING VILLAGE AT GALLOWAY
At Spring Village at Galloway, we meet the needs of our residents in a warm, supportive, homelike environment. We understand that each person is unique, and experiences aging in their own unique way.
Our goal is to help our Residents find joy in each moment, and provide them with the very best quality of life they can achieve.
Our staff uses techniques that reach out to the emotional self with the goal of connecting our residents old memories with their new lifestyle. Each Resident has an individualized care plan, developed in partnership with staff, the Resident, and his or her family. The care plan addresses the Resident’s emotional, physical, and spiritual wellness through quality care, balanced nutrition, enriching activities, medication management and the creation of a positive daily experience.
OUR PERSONAL APPROACH
Our community is unique in both the personalized care we provide, and the level of acuity we can manage.
Spring Village at Galloway is home to 78 Residents. We are large enough to offer a wide range of programs and services, but because our community is split into two buildings, our Residents have all the advantages of living in a small, intimate setting. Staff and Residents get to know one another well, and become family.
We offer various levels of support to meet the individual needs of each of our Residents. Whether residents need minimal support and assistance, or help with every aspect of their daily lives. This makes us a warmer, more affordable option for many families, and enables our Residents to age in place in a cozy, homelike setting.
ENRICHING THE MIND, BODY, & SPIRIT
Our activities program is designed to nourish the mind, body, and spirit. We offer a variety of programs, and our dedicated staff members plan activities to cater to the needs and interests of our individual Residents. Our handicapped-accessible van allows us to take our Residents out to enjoy all that the beautiful Shore Region has to offer.
- Physician/Medical Director
- Geriatric Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Nurses & Nursing Assistants
- Personal Caregivers
- Recreation/Activities Staff
- Dining Services Director and Staff
- Consulting Podiatry
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Hearing & Dental Hygiene services
- Daily Exercise Classes
- Trivia and word games
- Current events discussions
- Seasonal dinners and parties
- Entertainers and musicians
- Arts and Crafts
- Scenic rides and outings
- Bingo and other games
- Socials and teas
SPRING VILLAGE AT GALLOWAY OFFERS
- Fully furnished private and shared suites
- Bright, cheerful community rooms and sitting areas
- 24-hour staffing and nurse management
- Medical oversight, including on-site Primary Care Services
- On-site podiatry, physical and occupational therapy, hearing and dental hygiene care
- Medication management
- Full-service dining program, with nutritious meals and snacks served in three dining rooms
- Comprehensive Activities Program with activities tailored for residents’ individual needs
- Personal grooming and hygiene assistance
- Continence management
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation coordination
- Full-service beauty salon/barber
- Short-term respite stays
- Adult Day programs
- Personalized Dietary Consultation